- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Agent Group Manager, Telecharge
Schedule: 2:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday through Thursday, (off Friday and Saturday). Must be flexible to work additional time as necessary, including holidays.
- Supervise a busy 365 day-per-year call center in a union environment.
- Monitor telephone performance of team members.
- Review phone statistics of team members.
- Monitor daily attendance of team members.
- Perform as Manager-In-Charge: supervising the floor, staffing departments based on call volume, enforcing our policies and procedures, sometimes working as the sole manager on duty.
- Supervise and give guidance to Supervisors.
- Troubleshoot issues with customers, team members and equipment.
- Experience supervising a large staff of agents in a call center.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Superior communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Knowledge and experience with an ACD phone system preferred.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel. Experience with a ticketing system, especially STAR, preferred.
Title: Applications Administrator
Schedule: 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Must be flexible to work overtime as required (including weekends and holidays).
- Responsible for managing and administering telecommunications for the Telecharge call center, corporate and theatre end users.
- Responsible for all software and hardware used exclusively by the call center or those not supported by Technical Services. Provide support to the end users.
- Hands on trouble shooting of all telecommunications and infrastructure related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience is acceptable.
- Telecommunications technology and equipment experience.
- Hands on experience with software and hardware, including data and communications wiring.
- Familiarity with Verizon CCRS L software and Windows environment.
- Strong IT aptitude
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with end uses.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Superior customer service skills.
Title: Security Coordinator
Schedule: 9:30am – 5:30pm, Monday through Friday. Must be available to work overtime as required.
- Oversee Local 306 Backstage Door staff
- Review substitute Backstage Door staff scheduling prepared by the Supervisor
- Maintain the uniforms and supplies
- Monitor time and attendance
- Oversee New World Stages Backstage & Stage 42 Door & Security staff
- Review scheduling prepared by the Supervisor
- Maintain the Security staff uniforms and supplies
- Provide support to Local 32BJ Security staff
- Oversee Local 32BJ Security staff NYS license and training process
- Oversee Local 32BJ security staff uniforms and equipment
- Maintain relationships with vendors:
- Uniform suppliers
- Dry cleaning service
- MSA K-9
- Perform general administrative assistance as needed, such as:
- Ensure all training guides are up to date
- Scan time cards and time sheets
- Create and maintain reports
- Maintain the Security Director’s Calendar
- Ordering office supplies
- Apply to attend and participate in meeting with Production Companies, The Broadway League and Law Enforcement Agencies
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience; some supervisory experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
Title: Off-Broadway Facilities Manager
Schedule: 9:00am – 6:00pm, Monday through Friday. Must be on-call for emergencies and be able to work additional hours, including holidays, as required.
- Responsible for facilities management and upkeep of our Off-Broadway theatres (New World Stages and Stage 42)
- Monitor facilities per inspection walk-throughs, review of reports, and staff communications
- Supervise and direct facilities staff and custodial staff regarding repairs and maintenance, housekeeping, and emerging facilities issues
- Maintain weekly timesheets and related payroll records for aforementioned staff
- Manage facilities-related work, services, and purchases; process required work orders, purchase orders, invoices, and related records
- Oversee occasional facilities-related projects such as minor alterations, equipment replacements, etc.
- Communicate with facilities users, staff, service providers and other vendors for all facilities-related matters
- Manage all facilities-related compliance matters, including required permits, logbooks, filings, etc.
- Liaison with Shubert Security regarding facilities-related security systems and matters
- Liaison with Shubert’s Tech Services regarding the facilities’ IT infrastructure and equipment, phone equipment, video monitors, etc.
- Experience working in building and facility management and maintenance, with working knowledge of all building systems and elements
- Supervisory experience
- Understanding of the unique issues inherent in a facility open to the public 7 days a week
- Superior communications and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of usual Windows-based business software
- Fire safety and emergency response skills
- Hold or obtain within 4 months of service FDNY Certificates of Fitness S-95, S-12, S-13, and F-03, and the ability to maintain same
- Spanish speaking a plus.
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.