- The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Theatre Operations Manager
Schedule: 10:00am-6:00pm, Monday through Friday. Must be able to work additional hours, including attending performances on weekends and evenings.
- Manage the theatre operations administrative staff.
- Supervise our Broadway Usher and Ticket Taker staff (hiring, attendance, employee relations, disciplinary actions, annual reviews, etc.)
- Work with productions on programming show builds (scheduling, ticketing, etc.).
- Oversee customer relations for our Broadway patrons (respond timely to emails, letters, calls, etc.).
- Participate in labor negotiations in related front of house Union/League negotiations.
- Tour theatres, on a regular basis each week, to observe employees' job performance and ensure our Customer Service Training criteria are being followed.
- Communicate and coordinate wit the Facilities, Accounting, Security and Ticketing Departments on relevant matters.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative functions as required.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience, which must include recruitment, leadership, coaching and disciplinary actions.
- 3+ years labor relations experience.
- Superior verbal/written communication and customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with a ticketing software system, STAR experience preferred.
- Must have a proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as part of a team.
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.